Módulo 1: Introducing Anthos Service Mesh
- Introduction to Anthos Service Mesh
- Life of a request in the mesh
- Mesh telemetry and instrumentation
- Anthos Service Mesh dashboards
- Anthos Service Mesh pricing and support
- Understand the benefits of Anthos Service Mesh, including running distributed services across clusters and enhancing service observability, traffic management, and security.
- Install Anthos Service Mesh on different Anthos clusters and choose capabilities depending on the level of management and automation you want.
- Collect workload telemetry including metrics, traces, and logs, and learn to visualize your services on the Anthos Service Mesh dashboards.
- Understand Anthos Service Mesh and the capabilities,
Módulo 2: Managing Traffic Flow with Anthos Service Mesh
- Networking and service discovery
- Anthos Service Mesh API resources
- Network resilience and testing
- Understand how Anthos Service Mesh learns the network from Kubernetes and builds on top to provide advanced routing capabilities.
- Deploy mesh API resources such as the VirtualService, DestinationRule, Gateway, Service Entry, and the sidecar to configure the mesh.
- Harden the mesh network by introducing new functionality such as request retries, request timeouts, and circuit breakers.
- Test the mesh network by creating failures and delays on specific services to improve the overall resilience.
Módulo 3: Securing Network Traffic with Anthos Service Mesh
- Security across services
- Authentication and encryption
- Service authentication in the mesh
- End-user authentication in the mesh
- Authorization in the mesh
- Bonus: Employee authentication and authorization in the mesh
- Encrypt traffic between microservices to prevent anyone in the network from accessing private information.
- Authorize services and requests; ensuring that services only access the information that is allowed access from other services.
- Authenticate services and requests to verify trust among services in the mesh and among end users.
- Limit service access in the network so
Módulo 4: Multi-Cluster Networking with Anthos Service Mesh
- Fleet networking
- Single network east-west routing
- Multiple network east-west routings
- North-south routing
- Understand how to do multi-cluster networking, both north-south and east-west routing, with different network configurations.
- Learn how to configure east-west networking on different Anthos clusters running on multi-cloud and hybrid locations with Anthos Service Mesh.
- Install Anthos Service Mesh on different Anthos GKE clusters, and choose the right network configuration depending on where you want to run your cluster.
- Combine Anthos Service Mesh with multi-cluster Gateways and multi-cluster services (MCS) to seamlessly run distributed services.