Módulo 1: Introducing Google Cloud
- Identify the advantages of Google Cloud.
- Define the components of Google’s network infrastructure, including: Points of presence, data centers, regions, and zones.
- Classify the difference between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platformas-a-Service (PaaS).
Módulo 2: Resources and Access in the Cloud
- Identify the purpose of projects on Google Cloud.
- Define the purpose of and use cases for Identity and Access Management.
- List the methods of interacting with Google Cloud.
Módulo 3: Virtual Machines and Networks in the Cloud
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Compute Engine.
- Define the basics of networking in Google Cloud.
Módulo 4: Storage in the Cloud
- Classify the purpose of and use cases for Cloud Storage, and database option available in Google Cloud.
- Distinguish between Google Cloud’s storage options.
Módulo 5: Containers in the Cloud
- Define the concept of a container and identify uses for containers.
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Kubernetes Engine and Kubernetes.
Módulo 6: Applications in the Cloud
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google App Engine.
- Contrast the App Engine Standard environment with the App Engine Flexible environment.
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Cloud Endpoints.
- Identify the purpose and use cases for Cloud Run.
Módulo 7: Developing and Deploying in the Cloud
- Describe how Cloud Source Repositories and Cloud Functions can support application development on Google Cloud.
- Explain how template-based creation and management of resources leverages a template to produce efficient app deployment and management.
Módulo 8: Logging and Monitoring in the Cloud
- Define SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs.
- Identify the purpose of integrated monitoring, alerting, and debugging.
Módulo 9: Course Review and Summary
- Module 1–8 Review.
- Additional Learning Paths.