Acerca del curso
This course is the prerequisite course for all PeopleSoft Campus Solutions application classes, although versions of this course for other product lines are acceptable substitutes. In this course, participants learn central concepts of PeopleSoft applications. These concepts include practical skills such as navigation and personalization, and conceptual background information such as the use of control tables to enforce business rules. The course content and structure are similar to the Introduction for PeopleSoft courses for other product lines, but with an emphasis on how the common concepts are expressed in the Campus Solutions system.
- Navigate through the PeopleSoft Enterprise system
- Understand relational database tables
- Use Process Scheduler to run processes and reports
- To use Campus Solutions service indicators
- Use online PeopleBooks
- Understand effective date functionality