Módulo 1: Introduction to Google Workspace Administration
- Set up a Google Workspace account.
- Access and navigate the Google Workspace Admin console.
- Describe the key properties of the Google Workspace Directory.
- Explain how an organizational structure can be used to simplify user and service management.
- Provision users, groups, and calendar resources in Google Workspace, and undertake common user management tasks.
- Describe the types of admin roles available in Google Workspace.
Módulo 2: Managing Google Workspace
- Describe how to manage and configure Google Workspace services for an organization.
- Explore the mobile device management options available in Google Workspace.
- Describe Google Vault and learn how to use it to retain, search, and export your organization’s data.
- Navigate Google Workspace admin reports and set up administrator alerts.
Módulo 3: Google Workspace Security
- Configure Google Workspace’s user protection settings, such as password policies and recovery.
- Implement 2-step verification in your organization.
- Describe the SSO options available in Google Workspace.
- Identify the differences between using Google as an identity provider versus using a third-party provider.
- Use Secure LDAP to integrate LDAP compliant applications.
- Configure trusted applications for your organization.
- Configure access to trusted applications to prevent malicious attacks.
- Use the security center to identify, triage, and act on security and privacy issues.
Módulo 4: Google Workspace Mail Management
- Explain the Domain Name System (DNS), and identify the common record types.
- Implement Google Workspace’s email security measures, and explain the purpose of each.
- Configure Google Workspace to protect users from spam, phishing, and malware attacks.
- Implement email compliance features provided by Google Workspace.
- Describe common Google Workspace email routing options.
Módulo 5: Planning for a Google Workspace Deployment
- Describe Google’s three-phase deployment methodology.
- Describe how to provision domains, users, groups, and other objects in Google Workspace.
- Describe mail delivery types, and explain how routing should be configured during each deployment phase.
- Explain migration options, and make recommendations based on organizational needs.
- Describe how to migrate mail, calendar, and contacts data from a legacy platform to Google Workspace.
- Explain coexistence challenges encountered during a Google Workspace deployment, and recommend best practices, in particular around calendar coexistence.
- Describe the value of change management and the importance of the change manager.